Didn’t get the MIUI 12 update but you want to have a notification bar status like MIUI 12, you should use the Mi Control Center Pro application.
Mi Control Center Pro can be used on all previous MIUI versions. After you install Mi Control Center Pro, your Xiaomi smartphone will have a status bar like MIUI 12.
You can also disable this feature via the cellphone settings menu.
Control Center Pro features
- Two different layouts : combined notification and quick settings, or separate with control center Similar to MIUI 12.
- Full color customization : Choose a basic layout and color all the elements however you like.
- Versatile customization options in the control panel.
- Icons contain your current device information, which is very useful.
- Choose your own profile photo to show as a nuance.
- Choose among a number of tile icon shapes (circle, square, drop, gradient and more)
- Customizable background types : Choose a solid color, static or blurred image. Change transparency and blur levels.
- Advanced custom notifications : Accept, read, snooze or close notifications.
- Advanced music notification bar : Dynamic colors based on the album art being played. You can skip to any part of the song directly from the notification progress bar.
- Quick replies : Reply to your messages as soon as you see them in the notification bar. For all Android devices.
- Automatically bundled : Tired of using one app that floods you with notifications? Now everything is grouped together, for easier control.
- Custom background image: Choose your favorite image to display as a feel. Personalize your phone easily using the unique control center.
- Customize layout: user can customize right-angle shape, icon, center notification action, enable grouping for notifications.
- Change color : User can change background type, background color, notification background color, activated cell color, dark mode.
- Reminder : turn on / off completely System reminder, turn off Pop-up in full screen mode
- No ads.